When I first made the decision to cut my natural hair really short, I initially found myself feeling a tad too masculine for my comfort many days. Aside from regular trips to the barbershop, I love the ease, neatness & simple routine of maintaining short hair.
The few things that keep me feeling girlie & cute:
- Makeup. Just the right amount though. Too much will make me look old, too little like a man.
- Oil sheen. Yep just like the Afro sheen days 70’s baby! Shine her up!
- Lipstick. I never leave home without.
- Nothing fancy but always a necklace on my neck.
- Confidence & kindness! They go together like peanut butter and jelly!